la disco going orange?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mazmaz

Reaction score
hi all

i spray ed some1 with a la disco who already had a tan but wanted to be darker.... i just asked how it went n she said she was orange! how on eather has this happened? just been talkin a lil bit more n she has said her body was a nnice colour but her hands n feet were bad orange

i am moprtified!

maz x

Last edited:
Go and have a look hon, it could be a few things, dha overload, over spray on the hands and feet.

You say she is brown to start with? Is it natural? When did she cone back from hold?

this was 2 weeks ago i sprayed her mind,n i havnt seen her to chat to so once i did i asked n she come out with that! i was like omg!!!!!!!

i wud of gone st8 out if she had told me then!

she was going on the sunbed (hammering it) i went over the hands once like i normaly do,i was thinking dha overload too. but once we got chatting she said everyware was a lovly colour but her hands n feet were a mess 2 days after! i cudnt make sense of it! but i have done a few 18% since her and seen pics and its turned out fine!

maz x

So if her hands and feet are not taking too well to the 18, keep that gun pulled back my love and mist her in these areas lightly and check she is exfoliating these areas well enough, that'll help too.

Any problems , pm me!

Tigi

xxxxx

Latest posts

Back