La Femme L+P?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emma/tenerife

Reaction score
has anyone tried the la femme liquid and powder?
i normally use creative but have just been given a sample kit and was wondering what they are like and how they differ from creative?!?

has anyone tried the la femme liquid and powder?
i normally use creative but have just been given a sample kit and was wondering what they are like and how they differ from creative?!?

Nothing compares to Creative BUT if you feel the need to convince yourself that you already use the best and you really want to know how something works lasts and behaves .. try it out on YOU and see.

You've got the kit .. go for it and use it. That is what I always do. There's no better way. Plus you can be honest about how you treat your enhancements which clients never are!! :lol:

Certainly don't try something out on clients. Creative clients love the product which is one of the reasons they stay loyal to you ... and they do not like change.

I've been using la femme l&p for a some time and find it great to work with. It is really good quality stuff. All of us from work did courses and I use it a lot on my clients.

I wouldn't say it is better than CND but it is certainly as good as.

For sure I am sharing exciting times with La Femme Product. I am by far having perfect results than most system.

I am unsure many UK persons yet believe in this product it is safe to presume it is very comparable in high qualities to Creative. I have used this system also and differences will occur in application only. If quality is what you are looking for than La Femme is the one.

It is cheaper from my home place but I am getting good supply from UK distributor.

FLEXACRYL Acrylic Powder snow white 30g | Acrylic Nail Products | La Femme Nail Systems UK

Kat

Latest posts

Back