LA. Lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FOUNDATIONS

Reaction score
Hi all, Has anyone heard of LA lashes?? My dilemma is… I have the chance to go on a 1 day Marvel eyelash extension course (class of 6 students) for £264 inc vat & Kit. Good thing is I have £100 voucher to use off the training, bringing the cost down to £164. BUT I also have a chance to be trained (1 2 1) with LA Lashes for £250 inc Vat & Kit but I have no vouchers for this…. So I have searched 126 posts on eyelash extension coursed on this site over the last 4 days & marvel wasn’t looking good in the end. BUT I have found NO posts on LA Lashes!! Do these go by a different name or is it a new company, or is their training just like marvel lashes?
My head is mashed coz I don’t want to make a hasty decision and feel I have to have more training to cover the topics that were not covered with my first training. And end up chucking good money after bad
Also I have seen those ½ a head mannequins what you place on a table to practice your lash extensions on. Has anyone got one of these and are they worth getting? for when I do my training…. That’s if I can get out of this minefield and decide which company to go with. . I live in Cleveland, and cant travel to London Scotland ect coz I have to pick up my 10 yr old at 6pm every night!! So my options seem limited. Any help will be good help & I can stop taking my headache tablets!!!lol
Cheers
Carole

im no help but feel yer pain, i too am searching endlesssly for the rigth lash company local to me (ireland)
good luck
let me know what ye choose
xx

p.s those prices seem fab, where did ye get the voucher?? is it one u came across or had for another product, i ask in case im missing someway of getting my mitts on one!

Last edited:
Oh, dear. I've called my mobile business LA Lashes because LA are my initials.

Never knew there was an eyelash company called that too. There's Hollywood Lashes.

lalashes is ur company name? lol i thought they were the name of lash brand long road i have to go leanne

lalashes is ur company name? lol i thought they were the name of lash brand long road i have to go leanne

By the sounds of it there is a training company called LA Lashes too. Never knew that. I googled quite a but when I decided on the name looking for anyone else wig the same name. All I found was someone in the states.

Lol oh dear, it looks like I’ve just opened up a huge can of worms!! Lol I think LA Lashes are situated in Hartlepool. When the lady called me she sounded local and from my area. You haven’t had loads of calls asking for Leanne by any chance have you?? lol

Lol oh dear, it looks like I’ve just opened up a huge can of worms!! Lol I think LA Lashes are situated in Hartlepool. When the lady called me she sounded local and from my area. You haven’t had loads of calls asking for Leanne by any chance have you?? lol

My name is Lee-Ann, that's where LA came from. Lol.

I'm in Glasgow. I'm sure there are people all over the country with the same name, even in the same cities.

She'll never be as cool as me. Ha, ha, lol. :lol::lol:

Hi all, Has anyone heard of LA lashes?? My dilemma is… I have the chance to go on a 1 day Marvel eyelash extension course (class of 6 students) for £264 inc vat & Kit. Good thing is I have £100 voucher to use off the training, bringing the cost down to £164. BUT I also have a chance to be trained (1 2 1) with LA Lashes for £250 inc Vat & Kit but I have no vouchers for this…. So I have searched 126 posts on eyelash extension coursed on this site over the last 4 days & marvel wasn’t looking good in the end. BUT I have found NO posts on LA Lashes!! Do these go by a different name or is it a new company, or is their training just like marvel lashes?
My head is mashed coz I don’t want to make a hasty decision and feel I have to have more training to cover the topics that were not covered with my first training. And end up chucking good money after bad
Also I have seen those ½ a head mannequins what you place on a table to practice your lash extensions on. Has anyone got one of these and are they worth getting? for when I do my training…. That’s if I can get out of this minefield and decide which company to go with. . I live in Cleveland, and cant travel to LondonScotland ect coz I have to pick up my 10 yr old at 6pm every night!! So my options seem limited. Any help will be good help & I can stop taking my headache tablets!!!lol
Cheers
Carole

Carole why dont you give Gemma a call. 07852 317550..she is in North East and im sure she would accomodate training for you within the time constraints you have with your children...maybe even split the training over two shorter sessions....worth asking her.
HTH :hug:

Oh thanks Collin that’s great! I didn’t know there was anyone else in my area who did training. How much is it including the kit please? And is it worth my while getting one of those ½ head mannequins to practice on. Coz I could to it at night when little ones in bed. Coz im gonna find it a struggle to get to peoples houses if it takes 2-3 hrs to do a practice set, especially on a school night, as I’m a single parent. So I thought this might be a good way to practice.

Hi Carole I live in the north east and I am thinking about taking the LA Lashes course there is another one in stockton also called Adore lashes which Im looking at I spoke to Lyn at LA Lashes and she seems really nice and the feedback is really good too:)

Oh thanks Collin that’s great! I didn’t know there was anyone else in my area who did training. How much is it including the kit please? And is it worth my while getting one of those ½ head mannequins to practice on. Coz I could to it at night when little ones in bed. Coz im gonna find it a struggle to get to peoples houses if it takes 2-3 hrs to do a practice set, especially on a school night, as I’m a single parent. So I thought this might be a good way to practice.

Don't laugh but when I was in training I used to practice on an egg in a eggcup! I would stick a false lash on it and practice my technique.....also tried a mannequin head but egg worked just as well....having said that you can't beat practicing on real people but if you are stuck it works...

Latest posts

Back