LA Tan 10% and 12% solutions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ugg73

Reaction score
I understand that LA have launched a new 10% cocktail - different to the 10% gold and also 10% brown!

Does anyone have any photos or have you used it? - I'm replacing all my sienna X as I'm not happy so looking for some idea of which colours to order.

Also - is there a big difference between 10% brown and 12% brown? Any photos welcomed!

Many thanks geeks :biggrin:

This is 10% cocktail. My fave out of the three.
Sent from my D5503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1422778195598.jpg
    1422778195598.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 88
This is 10% cocktail. My fave out of the three.

Thanks Sammy! Have you just got this solution recently?

Yes it got delivered thursday :)

Is it a mixture of the gold and brown 10%?

I haven't tried the cocktail 10% need to order some do you all have the la guns?

I understand that LA have launched a new 10% cocktail - different to the 10% gold and also 10% brown!

Does anyone have any photos or have you used it? - I'm replacing all my sienna X as I'm not happy so looking for some idea of which colours to order.

Also - is there a big difference between 10% brown and 12% brown? Any photos welcomed!

Many thanks geeks :biggrin:

I would say the 12% is a much deeper colour,I used to stock them all but now nearly all of my clients have switched to fasttan which they absolutely love!! So now I only use fasttan and 10% brown as this gives a nice medium brown.X

I'm behind with the new tans they have was just using 10% and 12%

So fast tan is good?

I'm behind with the new tans they have was just using 10% and 12%

So fast tan is good?

Seriously you need to try it!! It's brilliant as clients don't need to leave the colour guide on for hours and hours most of mine leave it for 3hrs for a nice medium brown tan..it's a really natural looking colour too👍x

Right I best get ordering it 😃 need to sort my la tan gun out as they sent me a new one and can't get it right😢

I also use fast tan! It is amazing 😊

what shade would the fast tan be if left on the normal 8 hrs? and also if showered after like 4 hours just to compare to the other bottles i have

Latest posts

Back