LA Tan and what to buy?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clownyclaire

Reaction score
Hi all... I've recently purchased the hvlp5008 and came with free la tan solutions of my Choice- i chose a 8%gold 10% gold and 10% now I Use The 10% and the 8% gold -not really used the 10 gold. But was wondering what I should buy next as due to make another order - was going to get another 10% but don't no what else to get??? Oh forgot to Mention they sent me a 18% which I use For My Dancing divas so don't no Whether It worth getting the 14 cocktail or a 12? Advice please - what's your popular colours!!

Hi all... I've recently purchased the hvlp5008 and came with free la tan solutions of my Choice- i chose a 8%gold 10% gold and 10% now I Use The 10% and the 8% gold -not really used the 10 gold. But was wondering what I should buy next as due to make another order - was going to get another 10% but don't no what else to get??? Oh forgot to Mention they sent me a 18% which I use For My Dancing divas so don't no Whether It worth getting the 14 cocktail or a 12? Advice please - what's your popular colours!!
I get the 10 & 12% brown/dark (forgotten it's correct name) and I stick with just those.

I'm really not a fan of the 10% Gold, it's watery and hardly worth bothering with for the clientele I have - they all love a dark tan, not just sunkissed.

The 10 & 12% seem to be good for pretty much everyone's skin tone.

I stock LA 10%, 12%, 14% & the fast tan.

My most popular is 12% then 10% then 14% but the fast tan seems to be quite popular too.

If your clients are liking the 8% gold and the 10% then maybe try a bottle of 12% and see if you get the demand for it. Where I live nobody wants the glow than an 8% gives so I don't stock it anymore I just use the fast tan for anything lighter or darker than the 10%, 12% & 14%.

I live off my 10% brown and the fast tan my clients are absolutely loving it! Well worth try.
I also use a 12% but not very often.
I have a 14% too but so dark no one wants it.x

I find it the other way round in my area with 12% being more popular than 10%.
Though i will offer some advice. If i have a client really pushing for a 12% but is either a) pale all over or b) slight tan but light/bleached hair (like me) a 12% on the face can cause a 'ping' effect; whites of eyes, teeth and hair seems to glow against the darkness of the tan (not a good look lol). I tend to 10% the face and blend to a 12% body.

Hi all thanks think I
Might buy 2 lots so maybe one 8% ( for my very pale ladies who only
Wanna glow) maybe 2 10%
And a fast tan!! What's the darkest shade u would say the fast tan goes to?? A 18% or darker? And also what the time Limits are to get the required shade?! Or does it come with guidelines...

I started with a 10%, a 10% gold and a 12%. Most popular are 12% and cocktail for me. I have just ordered another two bottles of cocktail. When I have used the 10% people have said that its nice, but they would prefer darker. When I have tried the cocktail, they have said this gives a much better tan. I used it on myself last week for the first time ( I usually use a 10% or 12%) and I have to admit that I did prefer it. It seemed to last longer too.
The 10% gold I have hardly used as its too light for my customers.

I think you will find that different people will give you different answers to this question, its just a case of what your customers prefer. I would stock a range of solutions generally, then you will find over time which ones are more popular :)

Sent from my HTC Desire using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back