LA Tan vs Sienna X

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caro

Reaction score
Can anyone tell me the difference in colour?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

LA offers both a brown tan, which is there standard range available in 10-20% and a 'gold' range that is a golden tan. I love the brown tan but have heard mixed reviews about the gold range.

Sienna X is a golden tan, quite similar to Nouvatan if you have tried that before. Personally I prefer Nouvatan for various reasons.

Personally I stock both LA (Brown) & Nouvatan so I can offer both types of colour. Golden tans are more natural looking but can look orange imo if not applied correctly. Brown tans are deeper & darker tans and more popular with hard core tanners x

Thanks for that. I use Sienna X but have moved into a gym and wanted something more brown than Sienna as it is v golden.

Thinking of the guys who compete really?

Your definately better going with a brown tan like LA then. Why don't you get a sample of there fast tan which is 20% and see what you think. If you like it you could continue offering Sienna X and stock LA fast tan (20%) as your brown alternative. At least with the fast you can offer all depths of colour with just one solution. LA also do a solution called LA disco (18%) which is dark.

Thanks Lil'Gem!

Latest posts

Back