LA Tanning spray tan kit offer

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sallystar

Reaction score
hi guys, after trying lots of different samples, I am going to go with LA tanning, loved there colours, and the fade was really nice. I was about to buy a kit then received a text with a special offer on a kit and a link to there new website, which worked out well! im going to buy the kit over the weekend, it seems a fab price. Just unsure what shades to get? I have tried there gold 10 and there dark 12 and they were nice colours, but is it good to get a range of colours? I think I get 7 to choose from.x

If you get 7 to choose from that's their whole range. They offer:

8% gold
10% gold
10% normal (or brown as commonly referred to)
12% normal
14% cocktail
14% disco
FAST Tan

I don't stock the gold range as it doesn't suit my client base and I much prefer the brown range. I stock 10%, 12% and Fast Tan.
12% is by far my most popular but I am considering stocking 14% disco as I've trialled it and really like it.

Hope that helps a bit

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Meant to add....if I had to choose 7 bottles I would go for 2 each of the 10, 12 and 14 disco and 1 bottle of FAST Tan

Hi, I got there text to. It's a fab offer. I'm thinking of getting it as a back up machine. I would recommend a good variety of colours to suit all your customers. I love there 10 gold, 10 brown and there 12 brown, and so do my customers. There new website is fab to.

I bought this kit from there new trade site last week and it's brilliant, really good value for money. The machine is easy to use and gives a nice coverage, and the tanning curtain is so much easier than a tent. (In opening and closing, also for people who's houses do not have much space, I just wack the curtain up and away I go l) I have been using LA tan for over a year and I am a massive fan, love all there colours especially the 12 brown and fast tan xxx

Thank u so much for your replies, this really helped. I have just rang them and ordered this kit, they were so helpful on the phone, and its coming tomorrow, so excited.. I went for a mixture of the light med and dark colours, I think this was best. I didn't realise there solution is on 241, this is brilliant for solution orders xx

Thank u so much for your replies, this really helped. I have just rang them and ordered this kit, they were so helpful on the phone, and its coming tomorrow, so excited.. I went for a mixture of the light med and dark colours, I think this was best. I didn't realise there solution is on 241, this is brilliant for solution orders xx

They also do a bundle of 4 x litre bottles which is excellent value. We're not allowed to out the price on here but take a look when you run out. Good luck! Out of all the supplies I ordered when I first started up, my LA delivery was by far the one I was most excited about, I love them and they're really helpful when you call them x

I want it!!! I wish my hubby would let me do my tan training this month, that is such a fab offer and it has a pink gun!!! So unfair :(

xXx

This isn't the pink gun hun, this is the black machine and gun, tanning curtain and solution. You maybe looking at another offer, they have a few on at the minute it seems. if you search there website 'latanningdirect' and go to the 'kitty kit' offer you will see it. hope this helps xx

Latest posts

Back