LA Weave corners slipping off track?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glhnb2016

Gl hnb
Reaction score
i have a client who had 35g of hair put in on an LA Weave she's been back to me now twice in the last 2 weeks as the ends are coming away from the bead and lifting off. Now she's advised she cut them off herself as it's happened again and she thought I was away so never got in touch. I fitted it and it was fine, over night it came off 1 side then again it came off again so I refitted it now it's happened again. I've offered to do it again for her but on one else is having a problem and she is plaiting it at night.

I thread mine through the beginning and end of the weft about 4/5 times, triple knot and make sure its tight and secure never have a problem now x

I often find it's absolutely nothing to do with how many times and which way you tie a knot lol. It's when your first and last stitches are too close to the ends of the wefts.. the stitching of the weft itself gets loose over time and the sealant used when creating a weft wears off. So when you tie your knots only a few mm from the end.. it sometimes breaks through the edges of the weft stitching. Does that make sense?

Yes i agree that also can cause it to come loose xx

Thanks both I'm just doubting myself but it's just one client that I've had back 3 times in 1 week. All of my others are absolutely fine. I've got two girls that only come bk once every 12 weeks and they are still intact. She is asking for a refund now. She has cut the ends of the weft from the 1st bead as she never contacted me to put it right again. So I messaged out of courtesy and she said she did it to save her coming back and now she wants me to refund her?

I always stich the sides on first with one stich through the weft then go round the head. I've never had a problem with anyone else. She's just being a bit nasty if im honest.

If its just her its probably down to aftercare and tools, some clients do pick and pull extensions which can cause them to come loose x

Latest posts

Back