LA weave?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giorgia

Gleigh
Reaction score
Hey ladies! Just curious as to how much you charge for the LA weave method and how many grams you use? Also what suppliers :)

Hi Giorgia! I’m in quite a competitive area so have to keep my prices low unfortunately! I use either Hair planet or euphoria one depending on quality and for fitting I charge £12 per row. This is also how I charge for maintenance afterwards. I do a lot of LA weaves as my prices are low but don’t undersell yourself :) hope this helps!

Hey I charge around £80-£100 for a fitting and the hair on top, so works out around £230 for 100g, £250 for 150g and £290 180g.
I offer Brazilian hair which is better quality and is about £15 more.
Maintaince I charge £60-£70.
There is only A few people in my area that do la weave though so I don’t have to make my prices really cheap as don’t have much competition x

Hey I charge around £80-£100 for a fitting and the hair on top, so works out around £230 for 100g, £250 for 150g and £290 180g.
I offer Brazilian hair which is better quality and is about £15 more.
Maintaince I charge £60-£70.
There is only A few people in my area that do la weave though so I don’t have to make my prices really cheap as don’t have much competition x
What supplier do you use? Xx

Latest posts

Back