Ladies pamper night to introduce Vinylux

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NourishedNails

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

I have been asked to do a pamper night in June which I am very excited about, a little nervous but that is a good thing I am sure ;)

I do gelish and minx/kooky wraps and I have been umming and ahhing about adding regular polish and which brand to invest in and then along came the news about vinylux and I am thinking this will be perfect for the pamper evening.

I could do gelish too but obviously this will take longer and I want to be able to do as many ladies as possible as wouldn't like to let them down. So I am thinking, dry prep, scrubfresh, file and polish and solar oil but just not sure what to charge, I was thinking about £5-£10 I just don't want to overcharge, around 20 mins max per client? I am also thinking of the pedi including a hard skin removal with a microplane too but not sure if I am making things to complicated and not 100% I will get a little treatment room to make clients more comfortable, I mean I wouldn't like to have an audience when having my hard skin off ;)

I am planning on offering 20% off for clients who book with me on the night and selling some pinkies and maybe some sensations, dammit I should just move onto shellac instead seeing as I love CND products :lol:.

I have read through countless posts on this... has anyone got any helpful hints/tips etc.

Many thanks xx

Oh dear 62 views but no advice :/ guess will know more when it is released in terms of prices etc xx

Hiya, I just got my Guild magazine which has an advertorial from CND and lists the recommended price as £15-£25 for a manicure.

Thanks for your reply hun... I don't want to put people off with a too high price, after all its a great way of getting my business out there :) xx

Oh well, that's just the price as recommended by CND.

Hiya, I just got my Guild magazine which has an advertorial from CND and lists the recommended price as £15-£25 for a manicure.

Is your usual manicure price somewhere between?? Think that's what they are saying its no more expensive to purchase than polish already is so there should be no price difference to client. Make a mini mani price for such an event. I've just done a party tonight. Did regular manicure and had a few ladies spot all my polishes have their existing extensions painted literally just paint for £5. £10+ probably good for a mini mani. Shape and cuticle polish. X

Is your usual manicure price somewhere between?? Think that's what they are saying its no more expensive to purchase than polish already is so there should be no price difference to client. Make a mini mani price for such an event. I've just done a party tonight. Did regular manicure and had a few ladies spot all my polishes have their existing extensions painted literally just paint for £5. £10+ probably good for a mini mani. Shape and cuticle polish. X

I have never been asked for a regular poilish mani/pedi but would charge around £10/£15 yes will charge around £10 I think as planning on doing, file, cuticle tidy and polish and oil.

Lots to think about, thanks for your reply xx

I think £5-£10 is a perfect price for a file and polish. If you were including cuticle work then you should be looking at £10-£15. For a deluxe/luxury manicure I would say £18-£25.

I always knock my price down by a few pounds for pamper evenings with the exception of CND Shellac, I actually put the price up because I include a little goody bag xx

I think £5-£10 is a perfect price for a file and polish. If you were including cuticle work then you should be looking at £10-£15. For a deluxe/luxury manicure I would say £18-£25.

I always knock my price down by a few pounds for pamper evenings with the exception of CND Shellac, I actually put the price up because I include a little goody bag xx

Thanks lovely, yep sounds good, can't wait now, hmmmm what vinylux to choose :) excited xx

Latest posts

Back