Lady came for infill, lashes all over the place. Help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Poppy's

Reaction score
Hello lovely geeks, one of my regulars (who got short lashes about 5-7mm) came for her infills, it seems her lashes are all over the place. Tried to put as much as i could but wasnt happy with them (I wasn't as she always love them). Her lashes basically where going in all directions. How to you all cope with this situation please??? Is there any method I could use. Tried taping lashes back but when i took tape off it seems that lashes (fake ones) go all over the place. PLEASE HELP . Thanks

Not really sure what you mean by taping the lashes back? Do you mean bottom lashes?

But for infills, always give them a really good brush through, then remove any which are loose or straggly, or that have grown out a lot and so hang down.
Then what you should be left with are all perfect lashes ready for you to start your infill process :) xx

Not sure if it's because of the tape . I taped my lashes for extension and met the same situation. But if I use water to fully clean the lashes they will come back to normal direction

Not really sure what you mean by taping the lashes back? Do you mean bottom lashes?

But for infills, always give them a really good brush through, then remove any which are loose or straggly, or that have grown out a lot and so hang down.
Then what you should be left with are all perfect lashes ready for you to start your infill process :) xx

I always put eye patches for bottom lashes, but read another post where someone suggested taping the lash extenstions back to to the eyelif for better infill. x

Not sure if it's because of the tape . I taped my lashes for extension and met the same situation. But if I use water to fully clean the lashes they will come back to normal direction
I am having problem with her actual lashes not the lashes i applied. x they are going in all direction.

Just want to clarify so we give the right advise, sorry I get easily confused :D

Are you saying when she comes in for infills her existing false lashes are all over the place, or you're having problems putting the new lashes in as her natural lashes are causing the issue? X

Maybe if would be best if you post a pic? Xx

Ok,

I'm sorry for the scribble but.. if clients natural lashes go in all directions, I sort of wrap the extension around them, say, in the pic (very wobbly, I know) the blask is natural lashes and red is the extensions :D

ygytanu8.jpg

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using Tapatalk 2

If you have a client with natural lashes that aren't straight, you need to try and correct that. Getting the whole lash extension and natural lash bonded together is what we aim for but its not always possible. In the case of lashes that point in different direction, you need to only worry and getting a good bond with the base of the lash extensions and natural lash

so ||||||| is how we want them to look, but if they are /|\\||/ we still apply the lash extension pointing straight like we want it to look and bond it just at the base (close to the eye line) but not to the tip of the natural lash.

If her lashed were straight when you originally did them, check the extensions you're applying aren't too heavy or long for her natural lash too.

Hope that makes sense and i hope i understand your question right! :hug:

Thank you so so much guys. Loads of hugs. Will try this method. X x

If her lashes are very short, you may be using extensions that are too long?

This can lead to them looking really messy as the extension is top heavy.

Using the correct length and thickness, together with the correctional techniques mentioned above, should make them look much neater x

Latest posts

Back