Lady Locks

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dannii_j

Reaction score
Hi,

Has anybody heard of the above supplier?

What is the hair like?

I have just seen on their website that they offer 150 nano rings 18inch for £95. Sounds too good to be true!

x

I tried her prebonds, hair tangled very easy, dried out quickly & shedded a lot, dunno if it's the same hair or not but don't think I personally would use them again x

Same for me. Very tangled and dry within a matter of washes.

ok thanks guys.

Unfortunately I've ordered the hair now anyway! But I'll trial it in mine and see how it go's x

HiThere is a lady on eBay who sells nano ring hair extensions she pre tips them herself. I have brought some hair and fitted it in my clients hair and I have also got it in my own hair. It is gorgeous and amazing quality really cannot fault it x

Hi Ladies, im the owner of Lady Locks :)
If you have had a problem with our hair, you should have contacted us. It really could have been resolved. Our batch turn over is so quick we don't get to see or hear every little problem.
Luckily im a Hairdresser and i wear and fit the hair myself so i know exactly how it works but sometimes little things do slip by us.
Anyway, you know where i am if you have any questions or problems x

Latest posts

Back