Laptop bag as nail bag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miss Pink23

Reaction score
Just thought I would share my new-found glee.
I recently started doing Shellac and couldn't decide what to use to carry it around in.
Then I came across my PINK (oh yes-its got to be pink lol) laptop bag. I know what your all thinking, but ita fantastic.
Theres spaces where pens go-you can put your brushes and files in /meshed off areas that hold bottles upright /other compartments/loads of zipped areas.
It really is an innovation haha.

ooooo sounds brilliant!!! where did you get it from? knowing me i'd get a rubbish one with no storage! does it fit your lamp in too?

I recently started doing Shellac and couldn't decide what to use to carry it around in.
Then I came across my PINK (oh yes-its got to be pink lol) laptop bag. I know what your all thinking, but ita fantastic.
Theres spaces where pens go-you can put your brushes and files in /meshed off areas that hold bottles upright /other compartments/loads of zipped areas.

:eek: That's a great idea:D

I know!!!!!!!!!!! :)
It was a present (turned out better than expected) from Laptop Station in Eastbourne. I think its quite a generic bag.
Yes, it fits the lamp in, which was the thing that was causing me the most awkwardness.
x

Great idea! Might dig up my old laptop back and give it a go :wink2:

That is a fab little idea :) might try that too.

I got a brill bag from Superdrug last week for about £5 fits all shellac in and all manicure bits and bobs, very handy. :p

Great idea! Thanks for sharing :)

How funny, I saw a laptop bag in Primark the other day and wondered if I could use it for my nail stuff, will go back and get one now I know it'll be perfect ;)

Latest posts

Back