Las Vegas Hair & Nail Conference anyone??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

foryouiwill

Reaction score
Hi people. I'm just wondering if any of you gonna go to the 2006 Las Vegas Hair & Nail Conference??:lol:

Yes if your paying!!......lol

Only joking, would love to...maybe have to start creeping to my hubby !!

He wants to go to Las Vegas but I dont think the idea of the conference would appeal to him.

I am going to vegas in September, hubby taking me for my 40th!!! but no nail things on at the time I am there:-(

ohhh i am going to be there in oct/nov when is it on?? Please say then.........

I'll be there friday, educator classes...fun things like "how to reach them, how to teach them", preventing drop out, increasing clinic floor serivce and congressional changes made for fedrally accredited schools...loads of fun!! the teaching class at least will be!!

i havent gone to a show in a few years. the ibs in jacob javits center has been pretty poopy since 9/11. nobody wants to go to ny since.

it kind of soured me of show, too bad, because i made a lot of contacts at it and learned a lot.

tell how it goes!!

www.mynailsrock.com

Nailschick said:
ohhh i am going to be there in oct/nov when is it on?? Please say then.........

No it's a "every five year" kindda thing (I think.,...or is it four?) anyway....it's in June

Jeni Giles said:
I'll be there friday, educator classes...fun things like "how to reach them, how to teach them", preventing drop out, increasing clinic floor serivce and congressional changes made for fedrally accredited schools...loads of fun!! the teaching class at least will be!!

wow, that's great, I'll see you there :green:

Latest posts

Back