Laser eye surgery

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JennyGillo

Reaction score
Hi any geeks had their eyes done so they dont need glasses for short sightedness? Im late 40s so will still need glasses for close up work and reading. Im scared in case it messes with my eyesight for treatments.

My friend had it done, and her eyes are bionic !! she sees the tiniest things, she had it done about 10 years ago and she says she feels she them doing again. can find out more info if you like.

My friend had it done, and her eyes are bionic !! she sees the tiniest things, she had it done about 10 years ago and she says she feels she them doing again. can find out more info if you like.

Thank you that would be great x

How strange to see this thread, me and my mum were talking about this today. Her boss and the boss' sister had it done 8 years ago.
Mum saw the boss' sister the other day wearing glasses and she said it hadn't lasted she's had to start wearing them again now.
Just a thought but i suppose you can ask the person that does it how long it will last,x

I'm in my late 40's now and had them done when I was 40. Best thing I ever did as my sight was getting quite poor.

I have recently started to wear ordinary off the shelf specs for reading up close but that's just normal ageing.

I had mine done 10 years ago ... (My eyes were -5.25 in both eyes) ... And i still have 20/20 vision (well last yr when I had them checked) ...
Best thing iv ever done I'm 41 now and now that as I get towards my 50's they will diminish a bit i know but I'd have it done again in a shot ... It still amazes me being able to see my alarm clock when i wake up without having to put my glasses on first to see it.
Iv saved over £400 per year the last 10 years so money well spent for me.

I had mine done 2.5 years ago and currently waiting for a re-enhancement. Great results at the time, but after a year my eyes started getting slightly shortsighted again.

Now my left eye is completly blurry.

Apparently, it is normal to sometimes need a reenhancement treatment after a yr or two.

Supposedly the sight should be perfect 20/20 vision until they naturally deotoriate with age and will need reading glasses. We will see after my next laser surgery!

X

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks for all your replies will do a bit of research into costs and time off and let you know if i go ahead xx

Latest posts

Back