Laser/IPL Hair Removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Purple Rose

Reaction score
I'm just curious can you do this as a mobile treatment. Or could you do this at different salons where you pay them a commission to perform this treatment at their salon?

Hi Hajam,

I'm afraid it is impossible to make laser treatments mobile as both a Laser protection adviser, and the Healthcare Commission must inspect a property that will treat people using this machine. Plus the machines are quite heavy:eek:.

It may be possible to talk to a salon who already offer the service, if you can be added on to their operators list(as long as you have the relevant qualifications), but you would have to use their rooms for treatments. You may need to fork out abit of money as these salons would have quite alot of outlay just to have the rights to perform the treatments.

Hope that is alittle helpful!:)

Last edited:
People do ipl machines as a mobile business. I know someone who has a Luminette from Lynton and that is what she does. It seems to fall outside the realms of the Helathcare Commission.

Give Lynton a call and ask them is the best option.

Candyz

This is not recommended, Lynton would say this!

For insurance reasons I can NOT recommend this.

Su x

Latest posts

Back