Laser lipo and laser hair removal

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

becky lay

Reaction score
I am looking to take on Laser Lipo and have been looking for a good machine. There is a company called 'Crystal medical' that sell machines much cheaper. Has anyone heard of them before or bought any eqipment from them? They are doing a deal for laser lipo machine and a laser hair removal machine for £9,999 which seem very cheap. Can anyone advise me on what machines to buy??

Sigma LumiSlim Pro
Thanks,

Becky :confused:

I personally have been looking a laser hair removal machines for myself there is quite alot on the market and I'm trying to find the best ones. There is the elipse machine but people have told me the support is rubbish, I think we have to be careful what machines, some are cheap but you can't get the support. Somebody mentioned to me a company called SkinFirst and they sell the machines they use, I may arrange to meet up. Their cheapest is £9995 and they guarantee good support which is a huge thing I need.
Hope that helps Hun!

I have laser hair removal the ipl I find doesn't give good results, I have the yag laser used on me think its around £40,000 to buy a good one.
But you also need to keep up to date with you machines to beat the competition hth's x

Hi Rachel,
Thanks for the reply :lol:. There are so many people out there now, it's very confussing knowing what to do. You are totally right about needing on going support. This company I mentioned are impossible to get hold of so i'm going to look else where.
I don't have a huge amount to spend so i've got to make sure I get it right.
I am going to the 'Professional beauty 2011' show in Feb as they have a conference on 'Laser Lipo'. Hopefully that will give me more of an idea what I need to look for.
Keep me posted if you find anyone else and I will do the same xx

Hi Beckie

How is it going comparing and looking for machines? Any luck? I haven't had much chance over the last few weeks to do anything! So so busy! You must know what it is like! :lol:

I have laser hair removal the ipl I find doesn't give good results, I have the yag laser used on me think its around £40,000 to buy a good one.
But you also need to keep up to date with you machines to beat the competition hth's x

I have a lynton IPL and it is fantastic, you can get cheap IPL machines that are cr*p but you do get what you pay for. 10 k for those machines you mentioned seems too cheap and the fat removal one, basically the clients you get are bigger clients or those with unrealistic expectations. You have to maintain the results by eating and working out too.

Hi Beckie

How is it going comparing and looking for machines? Any luck? I haven't had much chance over the last few weeks to do anything! So so busy! You must know what it is like! :lol:

Hi Rachael,
I haven't really got anywhere lol! I see that a company called 'Groupon' are killing buisnesses as they are offering laser lipo so cheap. I spoke to one lady who use to do 6-8 treatments a day but since groupon has come along they are now only doing 1-2. This has put me off slightly x
Up to 90% discount on restaurants, spas, wellness, fitness - groupon.co.uk

Latest posts

Back