Lash & Brow Tinting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

karenrose

Reaction score
Hiya
I was wondering if lash & brow tinting is popular? Iv had about 4 people calling me asking if this is something that I offer as they knew I done quite a few different treatments.
I have looked into some courses and there is one I can do in a few weeks time and its only £70 plus vat.
I only do cnd l&p, minx, glam lash extensions and sienna x spray tanning, got my warm waxing course on monday. And hopefully shellac once its back in stock!
Iv just started renting a room in a hairdressers so Im alot more busier than what I was when I was mobile. As Im getting passing trade and lots of calls after a mail shot when out to all the hair clients.
Do you think this is worth doing? Or do alot of people not bother with lash & brow tinting. When doing lash extensions nobody has ever asked about getting their lashes tinted either. Just dont want to waste money on something I might only do once or twice. I would rather spend the money on training in something else!

Thanks

Its extremely popular.Although with the eyebrow tinting you do need to be able to shape as well as it tends to go hand in hand.Tint then shape.

I think you should go for it as being able to offer this aswell along with your current treatment menu will bring you even more clientelle. the more you train in the more you will have to offer.xxx

Lash tinting is great for when you're doing eyelash extensions on people with fair eyelashes too - it makes it a lot easier for you to see your client's natural eyelashes when applying the eyelash extensions - as well as the end result looking better for the client - because your client's natural lashes will be dyed black and stand out more, adding to the overall impact of the lash extensions.

I've got fair lashes and have had lash extensions done - both with and without having my lashes tinted beforehand - and the result was a lot better when having eyelash extensions done a couple of days after a lash tint...

Its extremely popular.Although with the eyebrow tinting you do need to be able to shape as well as it tends to go hand in hand.Tint then shape.

Im doing my waxing course on monday and Im booked on a threading course near end of August! So I should be ok for the shaping!

Thanks for everyones help! Will be calling back on monday to get booked in the tinting course!! :D

I would definately do tinting. Does the course include eyelash perming?

Eyelash perming and tinting are often done together, and are great to include in a holiday package, as your client will not have to worry about finding a good waterproof mascara when going in the pool/sea.

Eyebrow tinting is very popular with mature clients, whose eyebrows may have gone a bit grey and fine, and also with natural blondes as they can sometimes have eyebrows so fair that you can barely see them.

I agree with the other geeks, you need to offer shaping aswell.

Remember if you are doing these treatments in one sitting, you have to perm before tinting and tint before shaping, but I'm sure that will all be covered in your course.

xxXxx

Latest posts

Back