Lash experts, please!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I contacted Lash Perfect today and enquired about the sample trial. In order to open an account I would need to purchase a kit containing; ultimate i 5g adhesive
5g remover
finishing glaze
pre treatment
2 gel pads
For £75 + Vat!

Great for an existing customer but I can't see new customers beating the door down 

i also enquired about that offer and was told the same feel i have spent enough only wanted to try some glue!

I contacted Lash Perfect today and enquired about the sample trial. In order to open an account I would need to purchase a kit containing; ultimate i 5g adhesive
5g remover
finishing glaze
pre treatment
2 gel pads
For £75 + Vat!

Great for an existing customer but I can't see new customers beating the door down 

Ditto.

I think they are losing a lot of potential new customer by insisting established lash techs buy a full kit.

I would love to try their glue but I definitely won't be paying £90 for a kit I don't need.

Shame :sad:

Primer, no sealant. Found it made the lashes feel stiffer.

I use Lash Revolution Pro + adhesive. Swapped from flirties after the lids kept snapping on me :(

The lash rev pro + has a 1-2 sec drying time so is pretty much instant grab and a lovely consistency to use. Returns have been fab too so all good :D

what primer and sealant do you use also do you offer a mascara? Thanks

Latest posts

Back