Lash extension and chatty clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Caroline

Reaction score
Hi, I'm fairly new at lash extensions and one of my problems at the moment is getting clients to stop chatting. I'm wasting so many lashes as just as I'm about to apply they move their head, laugh, etc.. appreciate any tips!!

I find se clients are fine when they chat however the ones who move lots I try too keep the conversation to minimum or pretend not too respond and then say
"Oh sorry I go very quite as it takes a lot of concentration so they look"

Or just say before you start "sorry if I seem quite it takes a lot of concentration"

Xx

I have a client who chats and moves her head, it's a nightmare! I would just tell her very nicely that you need her to be still for you to do your job properly, I did and she was fine, she falls asleep now instead! x

I say to my clients "I'm really sorry but your heads moving a lot when we talk. I'm afraid I'm going to have to stop talking. "

If you're not confident to say something like that, then I think letting them know that they won't get a great set of lashes will stop them talking.

"I'm having a real night are putting these on as your head moves a lot when we talk. These aren't going to look very good if we keep talking."

I'm sure they'll automatically be quiet as they want the best value for money.

Hi there , i always say to my clients just before i start the treatment , right im not going to talk anymore as when you talk back your eyes blink, i wrap them in fluffy blankets with soothing music and they are snoring in no time xx:D

Latest posts

Back