Lash extension course Ireland

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tracey's beauty

Reaction score
Hi geeks,

Ok so I am enrolled to do a one day marvel lash extension course the end of this month. I haven't ever done them but would use the individuals a lot, the weekenders as I'd call them.
From reading reviews the brand is not recommended, but it's hard to find a course for the price (€100 including kit) and near enough to me. My thinking on it is to do it and if I need to change lashes and glue brand at least I have the training behind me??

What do the experts suggest?

Also on the topic of glue, in the REP of Ireland what's out there in terms of durability and that works??

Tracey 💕

Hi Tracey,

I'm in Ireland too and trained in semi-permanent lashes but I think it's really important to do a course with a reputable provider- sometimes its true that you get what you pay for!! My initial course covered the basics i.e. lash application but there is so much more theory to learn like tailoring lashes to a clients eye shape, bridging gaps, making lashes uniform etc so make sure your course will cover these topics because otherwise you may struggle.

Nsi, Asu Academy and Up to my Eyes (Greystones) may be other options for you. The last one seems to offer really good quality training although its more expensive.

For products I always order from the UK suppliers like Lashbase, Flirties or Lady Lash Pro as there is much more variety for adhesives and lashes are considerably less...although the only problem with this is that delivery is a bit overpriced!

Hope that helps and good luck with the course!! :)

Hi ladies I offer one to one trainings more info on www.euphoriagalway.com.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using SalonGeek mobile app

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I just trained with Asu in swords. They do hollywood lashes. The glue seems great as it's medical great and will not have any reactions supposedly but it is more expensive and takes longer to dry. Lovely lashes in blanch do blink lashes for better price than the Hollywood but depends which u prefer. Asu was only one day training and I don't feel it's enough you only get to do a very natural look on your model and it didn't cover the topics mentioned above. Where are you based. I'm pretty nervous at starting out prof now as have only practised on friends. Any tips from pros, especially in Ireland would be great xx

Latest posts

Back