Lash extension help needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ladyglittersparkles

Reaction score
Completed my course yesterday.
I feel so stressed. Done my first set but it looks nothing like I wanted it to be, full and fluffy :(

Also when I brush them out loads of the lash extensions come out in the brush. What am I doing wrong?

Attachments

• 7961CF52-BF9C-4832-9758-A1484DCD8E1D.jpeg
    7961CF52-BF9C-4832-9758-A1484DCD8E1D.jpeg
    565.3 KB · Views: 94
Hi
I did an eyelash course a couple of years ago.... I have a certificate but there’s no way I’m going to do it as it’s soooo difficult so well done for even getting a set done!!!
When I’d finished the course I realised there’s a lot more to it than I was ever taught.
Google a lady called Frankie Widdows, she’s a master trainer and after looking at her you tube videos I realised so many things that effect retention of lashes
Ie humidity of your room and different glues have different setting times etc.
I learnt none of this but this lady is amazing at what she does so have a look at her advice.
Hope you find some answers and good luck [emoji106][emoji106]

This is on a dummy. I feel much more confident on that than a real person

Attachments

• 09B14E71-C658-4EA2-B053-5B83BF70B614.jpeg
    09B14E71-C658-4EA2-B053-5B83BF70B614.jpeg
    930.1 KB · Views: 82
Hi Hun. Fullness takes time and lots of practice. How late no are you allowing for a set at the moment? If you’re having brush offs then it could be the glue is starting to cure before you’ve attached it to the lash, what method are you using for glue pick up and lash placement? Good isolation is key to a good set so invest in good tweezers. Concentrate on isolation and coverage initially rather than how long they take you, xx any questions just ask

Completed my course yesterday.
I feel so stressed. Done my first set but it looks nothing like I wanted it to be, full and fluffy :(

Also when I brush them out loads of the lash extensions come out in the brush. What am I doing wrong?

Hi I think you need to add more lashes there are lots of lashes I can see with out extensions. What glue are you using? Are you swiping the lash with the extension and glue before attaching ? X

Hi just wondering how to practice on a practice head as there are no lashes already on mine ?

Hi just wondering how to practice on a practice head as there are no lashes already on mine ?

You can buy practice lashes which are strip lashes you stick on the dummies eye - look closer at the dummies other eye and you will see the practice lashes x

Latest posts

Back