Lash extension help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Golden glam

Reaction score
image.jpg

I am trained in semi permanent lash extensions and have been for about a year. I haven't been doing many as it takes so long to do (it takes me at least 2 hours) and to be honest it put me off a bit. I have now decided to a course in express lashes. I am currently doing case studies for this course. But i feel a little disheartened as you can see from my photo the one eye look a lot better that the other as u can see in my photo. Please can anyone help me to where in going wrong? I am assuming it's my technique. Thanks in advance.

Id practice with shorter lashes..

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi There,
Be really careful of courses that focus on speed rather than precision and lash preservation. I have been doing eyelash extensions for six years and am a qualified trainer. I'm proud that I still take nearly two hours to do an excellent full set. If you explain to clients the importance of isolation and precise application and that to do this correctly will preserve the life of their natural lashes, they will always decide to except this takes a little longer and costs a little more. My advice would be, people will always pay for quality.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back