Lash extension problem client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi ya, i would also state that u actually offered an infill service to the set she had on not a free set ... The difference in price is £... !!! ... Sorry she taking the p ... Seems she was after a free ride from the start ... X

I really wouldn't be offering her another free set. I'd give her a discount on the emporium lashes but that's it!
Not the same treatment so you have to change her discount!

If you really want to keep her sweet then your reply is lovely. I would leave out trading standards and offer her 50% off as a goodwill gesture and hope she doesn't want it.

However I would be inclined to get rid. It doesn't seem like anything is good enough and she's costing you money now. I might say something like, "hello C, I'm sorry to hear that. Unfortunately this offer was only valid for January and I have since upgraded to ..... Add some brilliant things about your new lashes...if you would like an appointment they are £40, but as a goodwill gesture I can offer you 10% off if you book between (your chosen week). I look forward to hearing from you soon. Your name at beauty salon.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek

If you really want to keep her sweet then your reply is lovely. I would leave out trading standards and offer her 50% off as a goodwill gesture and hope she doesn't want it.

However I would be inclined to get rid. It doesn't seem like anything is good enough and she's costing you money now. I might say something like, "hello C, I'm sorry to hear that. Unfortunately this offer was only valid for January and I have since upgraded to ..... Add some brilliant things about your new lashes...if you would like an appointment they are £40, but as a goodwill gesture I can offer you 10% off if you book between (your chosen week). I look forward to hearing from you soon. Your name at beauty salon.

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek

I like this reply or Bliss'. Good luck hun :) xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

i think the reply sounds great. Id be inclined to actually speak to her rather than air it on fb.

Id simply let her know that terms and conditions are adhered to any work redone/rectified etc within a specfic timeframe- and on any offers. And whilst you understand that personal problems have happened, you had alloctated rectified time to complete another set. (you may wish to honour them) However seeing as the offer was honoured already, the offer price is not being honoured in the month of march or april, it was 2 months ago. (you've allocated more than enought time and she didnt get in contact-to rebook/rescehdule) So if she wished to have a new set it will be £xx.

End of. Dont apologise to her. Hate these silly women trying to get freebies. Say over the phone rather than wimping out over online! xoxo

Thank you all so much for your support and replies.
I decided this morning just not to reply to the message, She has not contacted me further and when she does i have decided to offer her a discount but not a free set as such.
The thing is i went onto her profile (fb) before i messaged her as my intuition told me too :lol:
Basically last saturday she put this 'Anyone know where i can get cheap lash extensions?'
After no replies on the mon she put this, 'Really need lashes and acrylics done for sat 30th...suggestions?'
So she had tried all of last week and as a last resort messaged me aka. Miss mug face :!:

When/If she does contact me again i am going to ask her to ring me and basically read my message i put on here but with a discount option and make it sound like an excellent above and beyond goodwill gesture.
I feel mugged off entirely.

Also had a lady cancel on me today for next week saying that she found cheaper lashes elsewhere, when i asked who does them she didnt reply but put on facebook..'Awkward moment when your beautician knows youve lied to them awwwkkksss'

.......nice....just....nice

Facebooke is evil ! Lol i think your right to just ignore her aswell she's not the type of client you want or need anyway! Let her walk all over you and she'll keep doing it.
Good luck lovey x

When/If she does contact me again i am going to ask her to ring me and basically read my message i put on here but with a discount option and make it sound like an excellent above and beyond goodwill gesture.
I feel mugged off entirely.

Also had a lady cancel on me today for next week saying that she found cheaper lashes elsewhere, when i asked who does them she didnt reply but put on facebook..'Awkward moment when your beautician knows youve lied to them awwwkkksss'

.......nice....just....nice

Jeez. Some people must be pretty dense putting things like that up publicly on their profile! *sigh* xx

Facebook has been the best thing EVER for my business....However, If you annoy anyone slightly they can ruin your reputation :(
Its a love hate relationship i share with facebook:!:

2 months over due! Would you take a money off tesco voucher in 2 months late and expect it to be honoured? No! Just because it was verbal/ face booked doesn't mean it can be any time.
I don't do lashes, but what's the time frame expected? What's the aftercare?
Is she following after care? If not they won't last, if they are meant to last a week, then a week ad a day later its a tough titties scenario.

She's clearly a something for nothing person, who when paying the going rate expects miracles.
Personally, I would reply with
"Hi x, I'm sorry you have been experiencing personal problems. As per our messages/conversation on *date* the offer was for January, as its now *todays date* I can no longer honour the offer.
I now use *brand* lashes, if you would like to try these, a full set are £x. Name x"

Expecting last months offer is reduculous anyway, and I'm quite shocked you have given in then, but that's the past, in future don't deviate from advertised offers/prices, and if someone books a service for past its cut off date while its running just remind them during booking that it will have ended then or they can book before date to get it for £x (makes you sound like you want to save them money and care about their pocket, but still says "the offer has ended and you know it has so don't bother trying it on") xoxo

2 months over due! Would you take a money off tesco voucher in 2 months late and expect it to be honoured? No! Just because it was verbal/ face booked doesn't mean it can be any time.
I don't do lashes, but what's the time frame expected? What's the aftercare?
Is she following after care? If not they won't last, if they are meant to last a week, then a week ad a day later its a tough titties scenario.

She's clearly a something for nothing person, who when paying the going rate expects miracles.
Personally, I would reply with
"Hi x, I'm sorry you have been experiencing personal problems. As per our messages/conversation on *date* the offer was for January, as its now *todays date* I can no longer honour the offer.
I now use *brand* lashes, if you would like to try these, a full set are £x. Name x"

Expecting last months offer is reduculous anyway, and I'm quite shocked you have given in then, but that's the past, in future don't deviate from advertised offers/prices, and if someone books a service for past its cut off date while its running just remind them during booking that it will have ended then or they can book before date to get it for £x (makes you sound like you want to save them money and care about their pocket, but still says "the offer has ended and you know it has so don't bother trying it on") xoxo

I certainly agree, I have learnt a major life lesson from this situation.x

Jeez. Some people must be pretty dense putting things like that up publicly on their profile! *sigh* xx

I know! People are stupid! I was involved in an altercation a couple of weeks ago where I was physically attacked, thought "oh I won't so anything about it as I have no evidence"..then I went on FB and she was boasting about teaching me a lesson lol...
Just THINK before you post lol

I know! People are stupid! I was involved in an altercation a couple of weeks ago where I was physically attacked, thought "oh I won't so anything about it as I have no evidence"..then I went on FB and she was boasting about teaching me a lesson lol...

Hope you screen shoted it? Xoxo

Hope you screen shoted it? Xoxo

I did..took it to the police and they received a great big smack on the knuckles and I received an apology from them at the police station lol xx
Thing is if they hasn't written that then they would have got away with it, it has made me especially careful with what I write on FB as its changes so much now that I even get non friends stuff come up on my news feed! I know all about the woman down the roads problems with her violent ex, I'm not friends with her but it still comes up on my stream as my friends have commented!
Navy to OP..tell her to take a long walk off a short cliff ;) you don't need, want or have to have clients like her. You are better then these free loaders ;)

I did..took it to the police and they received a great big smack on the knuckles and I received an apology from them at the police station lol xx
Thing is if they hasn't written that then they would have got away with it, it has made me especially careful with what I write on FB as its changes so much now that I even get non friends stuff come up on my news feed! I know all about the woman down the roads problems with her violent ex, I'm not friends with her but it still comes up on my stream as my friends have commented!
Navy to OP..tell her to take a long walk off a short cliff ;) you don't need, want or have to have clients like her. You are better then these free loaders ;)

Not sure whet the Navy came from in they essay..meant to say Back to the original poster lol

wow hope you are okay?
She condemmed herself without you even trying lol.
My husband calls facebook - social marmite :lol:

wow hope you are okay?
She condemmed herself without you even trying lol.
My husband calls facebook - social marmite :lol:

It is the route of a lot of evils that's for sure.

It is the route of a lot of evils that's for sure.

Agreed. An innocent comment I made got someone to attempt to choke me to death, sadly when it happened the police wouldn't do anything about things relating to Facebook.
I now know that the police do monitor Facebook quite a lot and monitor the people involved, I'm sure the person who attacked you will now be monitored regularly xoxo

Oh my goodness. Are you okay now? Xxx

Seriously, what kind of people are there out there these days? (Know it's slightly ot sorry, but I worry)

Latest posts

Back