Lash extension removal problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nemo

Reaction score
WE removed a clients lashes that we'd applied less than two weeks ago. She says her lashes are now short and straight and she's missing a lot of them. We didn't notice this when we removed her extensions. My lash tech has applied 1000's of extensions and removed a fair few too.

Now, I've composed a reply to send to her, but I wondered if there was any advice before I send it just so I know I'm along the right lines.

Client says she followed aftercare to the letter.

Just as the lashes look full and amazing when they are applied, if the individual is used to seeing this, they will look short and sparse in comparison when they are removed. If there was a major issue, your therapist would have alerted you at the time.

Within a couple of weeks and with a decent mascara she'll get used to them again.

Just as the lashes look full and amazing when they are applied, if the individual is used to seeing this, they will look short and sparse in comparison when they are removed. If there was a major issue, your therapist would have alerted you at the time.

Within a couple of weeks and with a decent mascara she'll get used to them again.

That is pretty much what I've written apart x

Update: she came in today. We actually had her before picture to compare and her lashes looked exactly the same after removal. It is what it is though. She's going to believe whatever she wants. Gave her a Lash conditioner she sent her on her way!

Latest posts

Back