Lash Extension Training

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CadenceAlex said:
they're brill, am glad you're local to me!!!!

u must be pleased!!!

Thanks sugar! You brown-nose....you ain't getting a free set you know:wink2:

When you say minimal number for the Flicks, approx. how many do you need Amy?

GlitzyGirl said:
When you say minimal number for the Flicks, approx. how many do you need Amy?

The pic of the Flicks Set in my gallery has approx 10 extensions on each eye. As long as placement is precise, a natural, subtle effect can be achieved. It would have looked even better if the client had had an eyelash tint beforehand, but her and peroxide (no matter how low the %) have never gotten on!

What I call a 'Flicks' Set is the equivalent of Nouveau's 'Party' Lashes, GlitzyGirl.

AmydeMan said:
The pic of the Flicks Set in my gallery has approx 10 extensions on each eye. As long as placement is precise, a natural, subtle effect can be achieved. It would have looked even better if the client had had an eyelash tint beforehand, but her and peroxide (no matter how low the %) have never gotten on!

What I call a 'Flicks' Set is the equivalent of Nouveau's 'Party' Lashes, GlitzyGirl.

Are the flicks still individual lashes? Or are they knotted? They look fab!!!!

dreamgurl said:
Are the flicks still individual lashes? Or are they knotted? They look fab!!!!

Individual extensions, dg! All the pics of lashes in my gallery are eyelash extensions :green:

AmydeMan said:
Individual extensions, dg! All the pics of lashes in my gallery are eyelash extensions :green:

so what's the diff between knotted and individual then... and do u offer both on the course? :idea:

CadenceAlex said:
so what's the diff between knotted and individual then... and do u offer both on the course? :idea:

Here's an excerpt (Copyright © of - Amy de Man 2006 I'll have you know teehee) from my training manual:

What is the difference between Eyelash Extensions and conventional false eyelashes?

Conventional false eyelashes are either of the ‘strip’ variety (the same length as your upper lash line) or of the ‘individual’ variety (several lashes knotted together in a cluster, but all attached to the same ‘bulb’). Even if these conventional forms of false eyelashes are placed very precisely and much care is taken to blend them into the natural lash line, they will never look as natural and flawless as Eyelash Extensions.

Eyelash Extensions are adhered with medical grade adhesive which does not touch the skin. As long as the eyelash extension has been bonded to the natural lash perfectly, this eyelash extension will last until the natural lash sheds as part of the natural lash cycle.

Conventional false eyelashes are adhered with water-soluble adhesive, so will only last two or three days at most.

Amy, have you started to train yet? :)

dreamgurl said:
Amy, have you started to train yet? :)

Hi dg....nope not yet! I just sent my scheme of work off to BABTAC today, so hopefully should be getting the full go ahead by next week. Looking to start courses in early August :green:

Amy, have you started to train yet? I'm guessing you have, considering how late my post is on this, lol...:green:

Hi there

Could you tell me where you are based or how I can get an appointment for Lash Extensions. I am living in London but would travel to Essex if necessary ?

damn it why am i so far away i do lashes as well :mad:

Hi guys, some feedback wanted if you don't mind....

For those who have attended Lash Extension training courses; what could have made the course better? Is there any additions/changes that would have improved the course for you and educated you better?

For those looking to train in Lash Extensions; from the research you've done, what do you like/dislike most about what each individual company/course offers? What would encourage you to train with a certain company, and what would discourage you?

Hello,

I have done eyelash course from urbanlashes.com. she is very good at what she does, I got full training and eyelash kit for AUD $900. visit Urban Lashes | Eyelash Extensions | Brisbane

Latest posts

Back