Lash extensions application

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laura's aura

Reaction score
Hi all, I'm fairly new to eyelash extensions and they seem to be going well.

However, I had a lady last night with really watery eyes which was hindering isolating her lashes. I managed and she was pleased with the end result.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated to try and combat this issue please ☺️

Hi all, I'm fairly new to eyelash extensions and they seem to be going well.

However, I had a lady last night with really watery eyes which was hindering isolating her lashes. I managed and she was pleased with the end result.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated to try and combat this issue please ☺️

Hello! Sounds like maybe she has sensitive eyes? Maybe try using a sensitive glue and some under eye patches xx

Hello! Sounds like maybe she has sensitive eyes? Maybe try using a sensitive glue and some under eye patches xx
Thank you for your reply ☺️ I was using under eye patches, but I will try some sensitive glue next time she's in xx

This tends to happen with a select few ladies that just have sensitive eyes keep an eye blower (hand air pump) to hand and maybe move the eyepads down slightly once the eyes are closed. She could also have watery eyes as she is trying to peak through and open her eyes slightly every now and again. I have also watched a video on YouTube about using cling film, I havent tried it but it looks as though it works. Just type in Eyelash Extensions watery eyes and im sure loads will come up x

This tends to happen with a select few ladies that just have sensitive eyes keep an eye blower (hand air pump) to hand and maybe move the eyepads down slightly once the eyes are closed. She could also have watery eyes as she is trying to peak through and open her eyes slightly every now and again. I have also watched a video on YouTube about using cling film, I havent tried it but it looks as though it works. Just type in Eyelash Extensions watery eyes and im sure loads will come up x
Thank you for these tips, I shall definitely try this, and have a look on YouTube x

Latest posts

Back