Lash extensions & glue problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kayleighs Nail & Beauty Studio

Reaction score
Hi iv had a good read on here and have came to the conclusion im getting lots of stickies because of the glue takes too long to dry , cos that is exactly what is happening to me.
can anyone recommend a fast drying glue , iv heard flirties is suppose to be a good one ... what do you girlies think ?

so annoying when your doing lashes and building up speed only to have the lashes sticking together , spend more time on taking them apart then putting the lashes on lol ... rant over lol .. x

in the salon i used lash perfect when i left my salon they wouldnt supply me with glue as my boss asked them not too and was best thing could have happened as i discovered flirties honesly it is brilliant no stickies at all drys so quickly and i actually think more superior to other glues i use the expert strength one and love:Love: the stuff lol xx

Ah thats great , i have looked at the lash perfect but got to off trained with them so thats me out the question :-( ,

iv just had a look on flirties site and noticed they do a normal extension glue and an advanced one how cool is that.

shame ur ex employer rang lash perfect up , but least uv found flirties lol x

Faster glues that I have tried are:
i-lash (yellow top) - i think this has just been replaced with a new glue whih i haven't tried yet.
Flirties Expert one
3D level 3 from AH Francis

You will see a big difference using any of these glues, definitely worth a try xxx

Hi There,

I love my Fast drying glue from the eyelash emporium fab and not too expensive as some others! Good luck :hug:

the expert one is fab once you try it you wont be dissapointed lol. yeah lash perfect phoned her to check if she minded and she said yes , because she paid the training but was 2 years ago she paid the training she got more than her moneys worth from me but i think just thought i would steal clients but so glad now lol x

Hey Kayleigh

I absolutely adore Flirties Expert strength- best adhesive I've used! I also like the Eyelash Emporium adhesive, its fast drying but a couple of my clients had a slight reaction to it I so swapped over to Flirties and couldn't be happier! :)

Well i was using ilash xpress but they have stopped doing it and introduced their new flexi glue. It is quicker setting although it does have more fumes. Not had any problems with clients yet but i do need to fan their lashes a little longer than with the xpress glue.
So far i'm really really impressed with this glue. Had no stickies at all. I didn't get that many with the xpress glue to be fair but sometimes i'd get the odd one or two. With this new flexi glue i've had none and i've probably knocked about 15 mins off a half set of lashes.
So far, so good but will have to see what the returns are like as i've only had the glue for a week.

So i dont want to be on here plugging my own product but we do stock a sensitive and a flash lash glue. I usually like to give advice more than plug product but I guess if I think my glues are fab then I can get away with it just this once!
We also have some great smelling lash prep's!

Latest posts

Back