Lash extensions in a conservatory?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
I have set up to do lash extensions in my conservatory, and other treatments.
I’ve been watching the temperature and humidity and can make adjustments to make sure I stay within the correct levels.
However when I did my training I was told never to lash in a conservatory!
As long as everything is correct should it be an issue?

The main problems with conservatories is that the temperature can change quickly if the sun comes out and likewise it tends to be cold through the night so you are dealing with extremes. This doesnt mean it isnt possible so as long as you know what to look out for with your adhesive and you can adapt your technique or regulate your room accordingly then you should be fine.
I would take the adhesives out of the room during the night if it does get very cold x

Thank you. I don’t leave adhesives in there at all. Can keep an eye on all the factors and work with it.

Thank you. I don’t leave adhesives in there at all. Can keep an eye on all the factors and work with it.
I think you should be fine, there are many therapists who work from a conservatory and you seem to know what you need to keep an eye on so I dont think you will have any issues x

I used a conservatory for 2 years, it had blinds and insulation so I could keep the temperature and humidity under control. There were days where this was impossible and I had to reschedule appointments but I didn't lose clients over it. You'll be fine if you keep an eye on your hygrometer and store your glue properly. I used an insulated picnic box and brought it in on winter nights as wowbb suggests.

Latest posts

Back