Lash glue alergic reactions!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMW

Reaction score
Hi ... Advice anyone ... Lost about 10 clients over last few months. Clients who have had reactions to nouveau glue ... Tried flirtiies sensitive but this has also caused a reaction? Clients desparate to find a solution!

Hi ... Advice anyone ... Lost about 10 clients over last few months. Clients who have had reactions to nouveau glue ... Tried flirtiies sensitive but this has also caused a reaction? Clients desparate to find a solution!

Ensure they have a break from lashes for a couple of weeks to let their eyes settle down. I've had this happen a couple of times now and once they've had a break I've done them a new set using a sensitive glue and they've been ok. I have used Flirties sensitive glue in the past but now use the marvellash one, I don't think it's as good as the expert strength glue I use for most customers but it's great for the reactive ones. I always advise the ones that react to consider taking an antihistamine a couple of days either side of having their lashes done - obviously I don't tell them that they SHOULD do this as I'm not a doctor, I tell them that other people who have had a similar reaction tell me that they have done that and have found it helps them. Hope this helps and makes sense x

Latest posts

Back