Lash glue bottle lids sticking, help!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Milliemakeup

Reaction score
I use Lash Perfect Ultimate Glue viles and I have been having awful trouble with the lids sticking and not being able to open them.
I have been wiping it before the lid goes on if there is any glue.

Does anyone have any good tips?

Thank you

Yeah, a good pair of pliers...lol...

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I use Lash Perfect Ultimate Glue viles and I have been having awful trouble with the lids sticking and not being able to open them.
I have been wiping it before the lid goes on if there is any glue.

Does anyone have any good tips?

Thank you

This has been happening to me with the recent order I bought. I find running it under warm/hot water releases the lid (if it gets completely stuck) and then just rinsing out the lid as that's where the glue has been in mine when it's reached me. Grrr! x

just rinsing out the lid as that's where the glue has been in mine when it's reached me. Grrr! x

This will make the problem worse as the adhesive uses moisture to cure so any tiny droplets of water left in the lid will make it stick even more. This is also why you should never clean the lid with anything damp.

Try wiping with a dry cosmetic sponge. I buy a bag from our local poundland and use them to keep my lid clean.

HTH

Latest posts

Back