Lash glue recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Teri Evans

Teri1986
Reaction score
Hi there,

Im newly qualified in Semi-Permanent Individual Lashes and im not keen on the glue I trained with and got in my kit. I havent asked my trainer for a reccommendation as its their own glue they get supplied.
Can anyone help with one? Preferably a 3-5 second fast glue as ive trained with this. Fume free would be great!
Thankyou in advance x

Lashbase are excellent !

Lashbase are excellent !
I am literally just on the website and im amazed! I have the de-bonder from my kit by them which I like and didnt know they do glues etc.
Thankyou :)

You're welcome

Which one do you use? If you dont mind me asking x

No 1 sensitive x

Have you tried Flirties? If you send a copy of your certificate you can get samples too, my fave is the Flirties ultra

I havent, its all new to me only been doing them a month i will have a look. Thankyou :)

Hi there,

Im newly qualified in Semi-Permanent Individual Lashes and im not keen on the glue I trained with and got in my kit. I havent asked my trainer for a reccommendation as its their own glue they get supplied.
Can anyone help with one? Preferably a 3-5 second fast glue as ive trained with this. Fume free would be great!
Thankyou in advance x

Hi :)
I just just come across this glue after many expensive trials with other glues. I'm in Sydney, Australia so Im not sure if it can be purchased outside the country. This is the best glue! Lases are going on super quick too.
bl-blink-ultra-plus-glue-10g-bottle-for-eyelash-extensions-2_600.jpg

Thankyou, im in uk so will have a look :) x

I was trained and certified with Gladlash. Their products are great, check them out.

When I trained I was given recommendation of eyeluvlashes from my tutor. I did not get on well with it personally however have been told by my tutor I am the only one that hasn't. I then went onto sky glue which was just awful as everyone of my clients had a reaction. I now use Eyelash Emporium and have for the past 2 years, by far the best value for money products I have found and will continue my use with their products. Their glue does have fumes but no where near as strong as the others I have used. good luck with your search. X

Thankyou so much!
I wasnt happy with the trainee glue in my kit & couldnt really ask them as its a stocked one they get themselves. Ive a couple in mind now to try & see how I go. I know itl be trial & error until I find my holy grail so will keep this in mind x

Thankyou so much!
I wasnt happy with the trainee glue in my kit & couldnt really ask them as its a stocked one they get themselves. Ive a couple in mind now to try & see how I go. I know itl be trial & error until I find my holy grail so will keep this in mind x

Dont be afraid to get in touch and let them know, you have trained with them so they should be able to offer you a few good glue products. It is also good for feedback for them. What products have you been looking at out of interest? Will be interesting to see how you get on with them xx

Thankyou, just the ones reccommended above on this post. I like lashbase items ive used so far so im going to try that glue as the primer & de-bonder is good (ive found). Im still waiting for my certificate from march lol xx

Latest posts

Back