Lash lift brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Would love some suggestions for lash lifting products? I currently use the eyeluvlashes kit, although it's good I can't help but think that my lifts could be a liiiiittle more effective!

Thanks

I use the Sally's own brand. It's touch and go really. Some work, some don't. I have more luck with clients of South East asian heritage though. I haven't quite worked it out! I want to try the Ellebana (sp?) System.

Hi i used eyeluvlashes too and felt the same as you, have also used sally’s own which was rubbish. I have just bought some Elleebana products which are definitely better but i feel just not quite there yet! Maybe i need more practice with the products. Defo better though :)

nouveau Is a really good lash brand, I feel like their lash lifting kits are the best!

Hi everyone,

Would love some suggestions for lash lifting products? I currently use the eyeluvlashes kit, although it's good I can't help but think that my lifts could be a liiiiittle more effective!

Thanks

Hi i used eyeluvlashes too and felt the same as you, have also used sally’s own which was rubbish. I have just bought some Elleebana products which are definitely better but i feel just not quite there yet! Maybe i need more practice with the products. Defo better though :)

I trained with Sally’s and bought theirs initially but then they rebranded and I read so many negative things I swapped to lash base which are good.
Nouveaus LVL is just a brand and an expensive one. It works no better than lash base but is three times the price so you have to charge a lot more per service to make it viable.

Last edited:
I swapped to Elleebana and it’s a brilliant product. The process time is also half that of all the other lash lift companies and Elleebana lifts have never let me down. I used lash base, eyeluvlashes, salon services and they all disappointed me. But I’m much happier now.

Do you us shields or rods when using Elleebana? Xx

Elleebana uses rods

flirties offers a sample pack if you want to try it first before you decide?

Latest posts

Back