Lash lift brands

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leanejayne

Reaction score
So I’m looking to get back into lash lifts now I am back off maternity..
I trained with a salon systems (I think it’s called that) one. I would like to know what brands you all find best please :)

Thanks x

I like flirties. Fab results and consistent too. They offer free samples if you want to try first before you buy :) x

I also use Flirties and get great results x

Flirties for me to

So I’m looking to get back into lash lifts now I am back off maternity..
I trained with a salon systems (I think it’s called that) one. I would like to know what brands you all find best please :)

Thanks x

I’ve always used salon system and find it brilliant. I do have one lady that comes in and raves about that one shot lash lift because it’s ‘so quick’ at some place or other and I’m like well she’s always getting it done here with me and she knows I don’t use it so that tells me enough about it haha.

Has any one tired lash bomb? I see a lot of good results with it on Facebook groups I am part off. X

Elleebana here, love it and quick

I trained with the salon system but it takes so long so I bought Elleebana to try and I’m just not sure about it. Yes the time factor is amazing because you can get them done so quickly but a few of my clients lashes have gone all funny with it. The first was my own fault because I used the medium curler when I should have used the large, but even when I followed their instructions to relax them back it only last 5 minutes and they started curling back in, I was horrified and didn’t know what else to suggest. I gave her nourishing oil away with her along with a mascara brush and told her to keep applying the oil and brush them through but it didn’t help, unfortunately she’s just waiting till they grow out now. I have used it on other clients with no problems but I had a Malaysian lady in, her lashes looked fine when she left the clinic but 2 days later she sent me a pic and they were all messy, I’m not sure if it’s something she has done or if it’s the Elleebana. Again yesterday I had a client who’s lashes went like the first one, they were all ‘feathery’ if that makes sense and curling back, and I used the correct curler, I managed to fix them before she left tho and she hasn’t messaged to say if there’s any problems since.
I also feel that the lashes are very wet when I wipe the tint off after using the Elleebana compared to the salon system, I’m really not confident about using the Elleebana now

Latest posts

Back