Lash lift glue not sticking

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glamour7811

Reaction score
Hi. I’ve been using the fall into volume lash lift kit with average results. But I’m having such difficulties in getting the lashes to stick to the silicone pads.... any advice? Perhaps the glue in the kit isn’t that good [emoji53]

Hi
I find it does take a while for some lashes to stick, the thicker, stronger ones usually, and it takes a while for them to stick. I find my glue is better once it’s about halfway down and is a bit gloopier

Just so I don’t get lashes that lift all of a sudden on me half way treatment I use a thin line of medical tape on the tips of the lashes to hold them down [emoji51][emoji1360] how do I take it off and not rip off any lashes ? The keratin treatment oil that some lash kits come with help it slide right off and at the same time I’m nourishing the lashes!

I was told on my training that with the blue lotion (the 2nd one, which is the one that will make them take on the new shape), take two cotton pads, dampen them and squeeze out hard so they are completely non drip, then place them carefully over the lashes on the shield. Then you can just lift them off afterwards and they’re not stuck x

Latest posts

Back