Lash lift help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Beau-ty

Reaction score
Hi just wondered if there was anyone that trains lash lift or does them that may have come across this problem as I'm after some advice.
I did a client a 2nd time and afterwards some of the lashes were curling to one side and not straight up so i obviously hadn't glued straight up, i was going to try and rectify but she went away and was ill etc so never got around to it.
So she as been back today as they was due again and she shown me were some a little bit shorter were laying across so i brushed them up before glueing and was extra careful glueing up making sure they ere all straight before applying perm solution, but after those laying across still seemed to be doing so but not as bad. Sorry i didn't get photos, but I've txt her to see how they are now she's had time to have a proper look and she says some are a bit squew wift, so my question is could i apply perm solution to a mascara brush and keep combing through to try and retify, as anyone tried this or i would it be too soon after doing today anyway, i wouldn't want to damage them, but i think they are annoying her?
Its the only time its happened, same client same eye, the first time she had them done there was no problem.
Any advice appreciated this type of problem wasn't covered on my course?

Hi just wondered if there was anyone that trains lash lift or does them that may have come across this problem as I'm after some advice.
I did a client a 2nd time and afterwards some of the lashes were curling to one side and not straight up so i obviously hadn't glued straight up, i was going to try and rectify but she went away and was ill etc so never got around to it.
So she as been back today as they was due again and she shown me were some a little bit shorter were laying across so i brushed them up before glueing and was extra careful glueing up making sure they ere all straight before applying perm solution, but after those laying across still seemed to be doing so but not as bad. Sorry i didn't get photos, but I've txt her to see how they are now she's had time to have a proper look and she says some are a bit squew wift, so my question is could i apply perm solution to a mascara brush and keep combing through to try and retify, as anyone tried this or i would it be too soon after doing today anyway, i wouldn't want to damage them, but i think they are annoying her?
Its the only time its happened, same client same eye, the first time she had them done there was no problem.
Any advice appreciated this type of problem wasn't covered on my course?

I wouldn't try again too soon, need to leave them a few weeks otherwise will harm the lash hair. I would only fix them on a shield again and make sure they are straight and show her them straight in a mirror. Then apply to that area only and take the lotion a little further up than the base of the lash but only half way. I would not take lotion to the ends as you can get that horrid fishhook end to them. Also just leave the perm lotion on for a lesser amount of time as lashes possibly more porous and dry from being permed already. Apply your neutraliser and finish with conditioner treatment on both lashes as complimentary. Good luck. Maybe they grow skewith anyway and you didn't get lotion quite on the base to fix them in the way they need to lift up?

Thanks i didn't think i ought to do so soon but i just though with a wand a could brush them in place better as id already been really careful to make sure they were all straight up but still some had i think they sneak behind longer lashes so you can't see them. I find placing the shields difficult i think they are quite big for some peoples eyes the height of them and i maybe don't stick close enough to the lash but thanks for your reply x

Latest posts

Back