Lash lift help?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

awx1996

Reaction score
I have just today trained in a lash lift course and got a starter kits included.

I do a bit of mobile on the side of my beauty job so don't do treatments often and in my kit I got the sachets.

I was just wondering - cause as I know when you open the sachet you can only use it within about 6 hours - so instead of wasting this product would I be able to empty all sachets into a little container and use it and when I need to or would that effect all the solutions? Or is there anything I can do to the opened sachets to make them last longer?

Thank you

Last edited:
Thanks so much I will try that! I bought little containers but haven't tried it yet the products are so expensive so buy I would hate to wage them x

My trainer told me 24 hours with a sachet. (Trained in February this year) That's salon systems though. It would be awful to do a lift and it not "take" because the sachet had been open too long, and you couldn't even lift again because of over processing.

I think the OP and indeed anybody else should double check with their own product line/trainer x

I have just today trained in a lash lift course and got a starter kits included.

I do a bit of mobile on the side of my beauty job so don't do treatments often and in my kit I got the sachets.

I was just wondering - cause as I know when you open the sachet you can only use it within about 6 hours - so instead of wasting this product would I be able to empty all sachets into a little container and use it and when I need to or would that effect all the solutions? Or is there anything I can do to the opened sachets to make them last longer?

Thank you

I definitely wouldn't open all the sachets and put them in a pot. I use Lash Base and my trainer said she wouldn't use an opened sachet longer than 7 days. (That's not to say you can't, but she couldn't personally vouch for it still lifting after that). You can either re-seal the sachets (I like the little heat sealer Ciderella mentions) or just pop each sachet into one of those little screw top sample pots which take up very little room. I do this as I can then use an opened sachet for doing patch tests in any new clients as well.

I poke mine open with a pin....then put a dab of glue over the hole. I have yet to test how long one revealed sachet will last though.

I use LVL and was told if inseal the packet I'd get about 2 weeks out of it xx

I use lashbase. I emailed them after reading this thread earlier in the week and they replied to say that if the packets are sealed with tape and kept in grip seal bags after being opened, they can be kept for up to 2 weeks.

I use lashbase. I emailed them after reading this thread earlier in the week and they replied to say that if the packets are sealed with tape and kept in grip seal bags after being opened, they can be kept for up to 2 weeks.

That's handy to know :)

Thanks so much for the help I used the tape trick within 2 weeks of a lash lift and it worked really well!

Latest posts

Back