Lash lift kit confusion

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Georgieee17

Reaction score
Hey all. I've recently done a lift and tint course. Now I'm looking into getting all equipment in but think I've looked around that much I've confused myself
Which kit recommendations do people have and I'm also confused whether to use bottled products or sachet
Thanks

I am using lashbase. They have sachets. It are cheaper than salon system. I can get 2-3 treatments out of one sachet.

I was looking at lashbase and it's the one I was considering, what's their delivery time like if you don't mind me asking ? Do you also get your tint ect from them too ? X

I switched to the sachets from eyeluvlashes and get awesome results. They are quick delivery and reasonable price. I've attached a photo of results from one I did tonight.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1497988473.177901.jpg

I use all Flirties products and get great results. I always use their sachets.

I was looking at both eyeluvlashes and flirtie but think I will go with either lashbase or ellisons. That's a lovely lift x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1498026873.160234.jpg
This is using eyeluvlashes sachets and only a medium shield.
I used the bottles from Flirties last night for the first time and her lashes felt coarse and were difficult to stick to the shield but the lift was gorgeous. Unfortunately I didn't get a pic

Lovely lift I think I'm going to go with mylash starter kit, I used it in training and worked well, also has everything to start up which is appealing. I've been advised that I don't need to stick with that product but to perform a patch test when changing products. Just need to get the bookings now. I've had 3 book in over night so I suppose Rome wasn't built in a day

I use Flirties and have amazing results every time. You can buy sachets or bottles depending how many lash lifts you do. x

We use Flirties. Brilliant results every time. We use bottles x

Flirties sachets, medium shield x

Attachments

• IMG_4845.JPG
    IMG_4845.JPG
    373.5 KB · Views: 30
I'll see how I go with what I've ordered and if I don't like result think I'll change to flirties. I'll upload results x

Latest posts

Back