Lash lift needs a redo, is it safe to to 1 week later?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Luminesse

Reaction score
I did a lashlift on a regular client, normally fab results. She had a lashlift last Friday ( previously was 3 months ago) but this time the outer corners haven't taken as well and the middle has only taken a bit...

Would like to know if it is safe for her to come back this week for a redo..? Also how long would you leave products on for?
Her lashes are quite thick and straight... Will put photos of before and after ..

Just a thought ... She did talk throughout, and wondering now if maybe lashes became less tight on shield, ? Thanks in advance for any help X

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    166.9 KB · Views: 217
Sorry, Ive no answers for you. I've had exactly the same thing happen tonight! It's never happened before and I've done quite a few lifts. The girl said she has real trouble curling her lashes as they grow downwards and now wants them done again tomorrow but I really think it might damage her lashes and would rather leave it at least a week! Not sure what to suggest and would it work a second time?

Sorry, Ive no answers for you. I've had exactly the same thing happen tonight! It's never happened before and I've done quite a few lifts. The girl said she has real trouble curling her lashes as they grow downwards and now wants them done again tomorrow but I really think it might damage her lashes and would rather leave it at least a week! Not sure what to suggest and would it work a second time?
Which products do you use? :)

I use eyeluvlashes. They have always worked really well and I actually used the same packets on the girls friend and hers worked beautifully so I don't think it's the product. It so annoying as the girl was expecting a massive lift and I could see she was disappointed especially as her friends looked so good. I've offered to re-do them for her in a few weeks time but I don't know if they'll take. X

Here's a before and after

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    586.2 KB · Views: 169

Latest posts

Back