Lash lift, Salon System (pics)

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

leanejayne

Reaction score
When I trained with this kit last week the "fix" was blue...
In my kit (salon system) it's an off white / creamy gold colour... Is this normal?
Also is there and hints and tips anyone has?
Here's 2 I have done today.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457387003.674759.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1457387037.743736.jpg

they look lovely. which kit do u use pls

Can I ask what size shield you used for the second lady with the heavier lids please x

Can I ask what size shield you used for the second lady with the heavier lids please x

I couldn't tell you.. it was so long ago! X

I couldn't tell you.. it was so long ago! X
Hello, the little sachets... do you just throw them away or reseal them? I usually sellotape them back up as my trainer told me to and now I'm questioning myself!

On my course we were told the sachets were 24hr use only so you could keep as long as you were using that day x

On my course we were told the sachets were 24hr use only so you could keep as long as you were using that day x
I've been told up to 14 days

I've been told up to 14 days

I just did my course last Tuesday, maybe formulations have changed or something? I just referred back to my notes and my trainer def said 24 hours and the bottles 6 months.

Once exposed to the air, the solution deteriorates quite quickly.
I wouldn't be tempted to re-use after 12 hours....it's not worth risking for a poor result.:cool:

Hi does that mean the bottles won't be as effective as they're exposed to air a lot. On the bottles it says 6 months one opened but I don't want to risk poor results when I've only just qualified in it and trying to build up a client base x

Latest posts

Back