Lash lift - straight downward lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Annie1989

Reaction score
So I had a client today with naturally very straight and downward lashes - they were a good length! I was expecting an amazing result but to be honest wasn't overly impressed.

I did everything right, put the shield as close to the lash line as possible, left the solutions on for 14 mins (maximum is 15)

She was really pleased, which is the main thing. I'm just wondering whether I should of left the solutions on for the maximum time. Tell me what you think

Attachments

• 23622217_414259308988584_1284313117307730655_n.jpg
    23622217_414259308988584_1284313117307730655_n.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 94
What product did you use? And what size shields? There’s a definite improvement in the lift here though [emoji4]

What product did you use? And what size shields? There’s a definite improvement in the lift here though [emoji4]
Flirties, and I used a small shield :)

So I had a client today with naturally very straight and downward lashes - they were a good length! I was expecting an amazing result but to be honest wasn't overly impressed.

I did everything right, put the shield as close to the lash line as possible, left the solutions on for 14 mins (maximum is 15)

She was really pleased, which is the main thing. I'm just wondering whether I should of left the solutions on for the maximum time. Tell me what you think

The lift looks great to me. Some lashes are just really stubborn. I was taught that those lashes you can even perm it for 20 min to fully break the bond and another 20 min for neutralizer. My instructor taught that eventhough the manual clearly says 15 min only. But she has been doing it for years. I have few clients like that and I do the 20 min method and they are fine. No frizz or damaged lashes.

Latest posts

Back