Lash lift & tint?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TigerLilly92

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I have naturally long thick lashes however they are blonde. I want the look of wearing mascara 24/7 so I tried lash extensions. Lash extensions are not for me, they made my eyes itchy. I wanted to try a lift and tint but they only person near me that offers it I'm not sure if she's reputable. I have caught her offering Walmart brand gel polishes on clients and marketing them as shellac. Are there questions I can ask her to find out if she will be using ebay products or professional products? I don't feel comfortable asking what product she will be using as then she may think I will just buy online and DIY.

Thanks,

Tiger x

Perhaps you could find a training company near to you that offers this course and ask them for the contact details of students who have done this course? If you think she's going to use non professional products then I wouldn't bother, it's your eyesight that's at risk! x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

If you are lucky enough to have naturally long thick lashes perhaps have a blue/black tint and a lash perm (sorry, I'm not sure if a 'lift' is actually the same as a perm. Forgive my ignorance if it is).

However, even with both of these treatments you will not necessarily get the look of mascara. Especially if you are wanting a false-lash look. Tints and perms don't have that 'thickening' effect and bold definition that mascara does. They do offer a nice bit of definition to the eyes though, that blonde lashes don't have otherwise.

I would suggest maybe try a different therapist if you are not sure about this lady.

Best wishes x

Latest posts

Back