Lash lift tinting bottom lashes?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DyeMyHair

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

Just wondering if anyone tints the bottom lashes when doing a lash lift?
I thought the treatment only included a tint to the upper lashes - this is how I was trained anyway! But of all people.. my sisters "only criticism" was that I don't tint the bottom lashes when I do her a lift.

I've never known a lift to include this?

What are your thoughts?

Hey Everyone!

Just wondering if anyone tints the bottom lashes when doing a lash lift?
I thought the treatment only included a tint to the upper lashes - this is how I was trained anyway! But of all people.. my sisters "only criticism" was that I don't tint the bottom lashes when I do her a lift.

I've never known a lift to include this?

What are your thoughts?
As far as I know you have to have a separate tint qualification to be insured to tint bottom lashes. I have this and always tint bottom ones :)

As far as I know you have to have a separate tint qualification to be insured to tint bottom lashes. I have this and always tint bottom ones :)
Ahhh I thought this might have been the case! I don't have a seperate lash tinting qualification unfortunately so that solves that

I did the MyLash lift course and we did bottom lashes on that, so maybe it depends in which brand you've trained with.

For me " Gateway workshops" did lash lift and tint which included tint to both top and bottom lashes, so it does depend on the training provider.

Anyone without the prior tint qualification should check this if they are pondering which course to do. Sorry yours wasn't included.

Latest posts

Back