Lash lift too tight

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

holisticzoe

Reaction score
Hi Geeks.

I've been using Ellebana for a while with amazing success and super quick. One of my regulars has messaged to say her lift is too curled and holding up her hooded eye slightly, I'm going round later to relax it.
Am I right in thinking I should just comb through the solutions for a minute each, I don't want to straighten the lift just relax slightly.
I'd like to re do lift with bigger shield but I'm worried about damaging lashes so am not going to.
Any advice would be great please?
First time this has happened!

Zoe

i don't use that brand but usually most are the same with two main solutions also mine comes with a keratin treatment too. When that happens to me especially with clients that didn't expect such an amazing curl to be touching their hooded eyes the first perm solution should be combed thru the lashes no longer than one minute! then the second solution no longer than 2-3!( same comb thru). to keep them still soft and strong after i comb tru the keratin treatment. so no pad involved just lightly comb in the opposite direction. dont comb too down that way theres still a curl just not as much.

Thanks for your reply.
I sorted it last night with a minute on each solution and they relaxed just a little with plenty of curl left. Ppphhheew

Latest posts

Back