Lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kelz29

Reaction score
Hello Ladies,

To those who offer lash lift which products do you recommend and how much do you charge with a tint and without. I'm from Coventry so looking for the price range in this area.

Thank you xx

I have used salon system their glue is rubbish I prefer jinny lash the glue is amazing x

I use Flirties products and trained with them for lash lift. I charge £30 and that includes a colour boost. I also offer add ons whilst carrying out the treatment such as scalp massage, foot massage or shape and paint toes/fingers for an extra cost. Flirties products are great and they train all over the country.

I have trained with (and consequently educate for) Lashnv[emoji769].

I charge £50 for a service including a colour boost, if a client doesn't want the boost its still £50, or if they want the lower lashes tinted too it's £55.

I am based in Essex, and the nationwide recommended treatment price is £45-65.

We do lvl and charge £45 x

I don't Yet but I'm going to train with salon systems lash lift. I was thinking of charging £25 that would be from a home salon. Seems that's super cheap though, didn't realise! I live in the South East.

We charge £25 for lash lift and £30 with eyebrow tint and wax. We do about 10-15 a week in my salon. It's really popular

I've just trained in LVL and I love it! I know business that charge £40-55 I have personally chose to price it at £45 this includes a colour boost and no I wouldn't discount if the client either couldn't have a tint or didn't want one the price is the price!

Thank you for the information really helpful xx

I use Flirties lash lift system and charge £40

Can I ask if lvl is superior to flirties etc etc???
Thanks

I would be interested to know this too. There is quite a price difference between say dolly lash kit and salon system one, does this result in a better treatment? Cant decide which brand to go for but obviously tempted by the cheapest but not if it is at the expense of the treatment (sorry to hijack post a little) x

I offer the salon systems lash lift and then tint for £30. I live in south east london. I love this treatment, by far one of my favourites! X

Use salon system have brilliant results

Lashbase lash lifting all the way. It is the same product as lvl just half the price! LVL get away with charging loads because you pay for the name!

I think the difference with LVL is it's the brand that first started using the shields rather than the rods but most companies offer this now anyway

Latest posts

Back