Lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cuba1984

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I had a client who messaged me yesterday, claiming her lashes are sparse and half the thickness they used to be, two months after a Lash Lift.

I've never had this issue before, any ideas what it could be?

Hi there!

I did the training for this just last week. My trainer said that when the lash tint fades, clients usually feel like they're lashes are thinner. Maybe offer a colour boost? (Lash tint) within the 6-8 weeks. Obviously it's been 2 months so I would be charging if she decides to have this.

:) xx

2 months after treatment, she's already 2/3rds in her lash cycle, which means most of her old lashes have shed, the ones she has left from before are what used to be baby lashes and new ones have spread. Both the new ones and the baby lashes will be untinted. She might also have been vigorously combing through them to try and make them look fuller, so that's more shedding.
I suggest next time take before and after pics, and when she comes back for the next appointment, show her those pics. She might be surprised nothing has changed that much really.
You can offer her a lash nourishing mascara while you are at it, to help her take better care of them

Latest posts

Back