Lash lift

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misskimsi3bee

Reaction score
Hello! :)
Just a bit of advice really...I did my eyelash perming course a few years back but ended up not doing it very much due to some personal circumstances. I've looked into doing another lash lifting course but is it worth doing and spending £200+ on it just to get my confidence back?

Or should I buy a new kit and get practicing even if I haven't done it for a year or two? Also can anyone recommend any lash lifting kits please? :)
x

I would recommend doing a course. Also Flirties do lash lift kits x

I would do a course to refresh, lash base, lash bomb and ellebana are the top lash lift products

Maybe get back in contact with your original trainer and ask if they'd do a refresher course at a reduced price? I agree with the other comments though and think you would definitely benefit from some training.

I use LashBase x

I would definitely do a course as lifting and perming is slightly different in the application and its always the little things that make a difference. If you want to take on paying clients the money is well worth spent and the starter kits or refresher courses dont cost too much compared to the income potential x

Latest posts

Back