Lash N V feedback

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kerry33

Reaction score
I am currently looking at doing a course in lash lifting. I am qualified in eyelash perming but I did this qualification many years ago with A H Francis. I have been looking at Lash N V and would love feed back from anyone that has completed their training and does the treatment. I am also considering Flirties and A H Francis Lash Lifting too. Just unsure which company to choose.
Any advice would be appreciated :)

Thanks you. Great results.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Anybody else have any recommendations? :)

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

I am currently looking at doing a course in lash lifting. I am qualified in eyelash perming but I did this qualification many years ago with A H Francis. I have been looking at Lash N V and would love feed back from anyone that has completed their training and does the treatment. I am also considering Flirties and A H Francis Lash Lifting too. Just unsure which company to choose.
Any advice would be appreciated :)

Hi Kerry!

I both use Lash NV and am also an educator for the brand (for transparency)

I think it's a great system, with a fantastic training and support structure from The Creative Beauty Group. It has a brilliant price point, and the starter kit you receive on your training can make you a LOT of money back - when I did my original training, I earnt back the money I spent on training and my kit within 3 weeks!

It's a treatment that totally sells itself, and in my opinion has revolutionised lash treatments in my salon.

I've attached some of my before & afters for you to see, and if you have any questions on Lash NV I would be more than happy to help.

Last edited:
Could you PM me with the cost of the training for lash NV?

Latest posts

Back