Lash Perfect or Flirties?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EllDaisy

Reaction score
Hi all, been doing a little research on what eyelash training to do, I think I've narrowed it down to 'Lash Perfect' or 'Flirties', but just need a few opinions on either as I'd never heard of Flirties until I started research, thank you :) x

I trained with Flirties and think it was fab. Support from my trainer was and is still fab and Beautytrix are really helpful aswell.

I have no experience with lash perfect though, the training for that was only 15 mins away but i choose to travel an hour and half because of the service I robed when enquiring.

:)

I trained with Flirties and I cant fault their training or their products :)

I use flirties products and beautytrix are so helpful!
No idea about lash perfect x

I trained with Flirties a couple of years ago. I was about a 4 hour training session without models so had to do it on each other. We were asked to supply 3 case studies and send them via email... (these could have been anyone's case studies) When i set up my training company I made sure that I offered 2 days training, with the 2nd day having to demonstrate applying a set of lashes on one person and an Infill on another, and then I felt they were worthy of their certificate

I trained in the Hollywood lashes but I use flirties. I think they're great as well as the glue and debonder. Beautytrix are really helpful too. Xx

I trained with Flirties a couple of years ago. I was about a 4 hour training session without models so had to do it on each other. We were asked to supply 3 case studies and send them via email... (these could have been anyone's case studies) When i set up my training company I made sure that I offered 2 days training, with the 2nd day having to demonstrate applying a set of lashes on one person and an Infill on another, and then I felt they were worthy of their certificate
When I trained with Flirties it was a full days training 'one to one' in my home salon. I obviously had a model on the day and I had to do 5 case studies before I qualified. I've always been highly satisfied with their training, customer support and products :) (and no I don't work for them in case anyone asks, I'm just a very happy customer)

Bit surprised by this post since I was the trainer for Flirties for that area until a few years ago. I don't recognise you from your profile and would love to know who this is.

To my knowledge I have never had any negative feedback as a trainer for flirties and I have never run the courses over 4 hours. It always takes at least 6.

Training is usually 1-2-1, and lasts from 10-4 (there have been occassions when I have extended this to 6pm because the student needed extra time). Trainees are asked to provide their own models - I do not teach on plastic heads. In the rare occassions when 2 students train together, this is usually because they work in a salon together, they are asked to provide models or opt to work on each other. If they work on each other the training takes longer. I have in the past provided models myself for trainees if they couldn't find them.

If I am training someone in their own salon or house, then naturally I expect them to provide the models - I cannot be expected to bring models with me.

You are then asked to send 4 case studies in to get certification. If I am not satisfied with this, I usually ask the student to come back to me and do a set in front of me.

Please feel free to message me (privately or not) Papillon and let me know your identity.

Latest posts

Back