Lash Perfect

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cathill

Reaction score
has anyone done the lash perfect lash extension course ? and for those of you that do them are lash extensions profitable are they a popular treatment.:eek:

I do the flirties lashes,
they are a good treatment for profit,
clients that have them love them and become addicted hth

I did think about doing lash perfect training but will probably now do the Flirties course instead, when I get around to it.

I did my eyelash extension training with lash perfect (but migt I add that was because it was through college and at a reduced rate). It was good, if not brief. But the eyelashes do stay on and are very effective.

I cant tell you if has been profitable as Im back at college full time now, but I have heard it is.

I did my eyelash extension training with lash perfect (but migt I add that was because it was through college and at a reduced rate). It was good, if not brief. But the eyelashes do stay on and are very effective.

I cant tell you if has been profitable as Im back at college full time now, but I have heard it is.
thanks drew x

I did think about doing lash perfect training but will probably now do the Flirties course instead, when I get around to it.
I will still be here Julie when you do get around to it hun :hug:

has anyone done the lash perfect lash extension course ? and for those of you that do them are lash extensions profitable are they a popular treatment.:eek:

Hi ya, I did my training with Lash Perfect in August and I thought it was great. Our tutor was Danielle and she was so friendly and down to earth!! I bought the Mini Kit and I have to say that I felt I did need to buy more lashes but that's the same with most things isn't it!!

The lashes are fab, my clients are addicted and my mum has become high maintenance :lol::eek::lol:

Just a bit of advice, don't make them so expensive as personally I feel it's better to keep them at an affordable price say £60 and get 2 clients than get 1 at £120. It gives you more practice and the chance o getting more clients! :hug:

Hi ya, I did my training with Lash Perfect in August and I thought it was great. Our tutor was Danielle and she was so friendly and down to earth!! I bought the Mini Kit and I have to say that I felt I did need to buy more lashes but that's the same with most things isn't it!!

The lashes are fab, my clients are addicted and my mum has become high maintenance :lol::eek::lol:

Just a bit of advice, don't make them so expensive as personally I feel it's better to keep them at an affordable price say £60 and get 2 clients than get 1 at £120. It gives you more practice and the chance o getting more clients! :hug:
thanks love. so i was thinking of the mini starter kit aswell is it not enough to get going with then.

thanks love. so i was thinking of the mini starter kit aswell is it not enough to get going with then.

It's definitely enough to get started with it's just that I'm one of these people who wants everything in every size!! Plus I prefer the C-curl lashes and they only give you one pot of those! I had 14mm ones so not exactly usable on every client!!! :eek::eek:

The lashes/glue etc is quite a lot of money when you're first starting out but I honestly don't think you'll regret it. The customer service is great too :)

I have been doing Lash Perfect for over three years.

I actually done my training with them when they were called Lavish Lashes.

I think they are brilliant, I got the mini kit and it came with loads of lashes, and the company even let me swap some of the shorter lashes for longer ones, that I didnt want in the kit
The customer care side is briliant they cant do enough to help you.

They do prove profitable and I find it very relaxing to do. I would definatly recommend Lash Perfect, I do believe they were the first company to start doing the semi perm lashes, they brought them over from America in 2005.

The only thing I would say is that the glue is expensive and only last a certain time (few months) from opened til it is no good. So would be a FANTASTIC idea if they made smaller bottles, or better still little 10ml tubes/ ampoules so you have got enough per person. So each person gets new fresh glue and you dont have to worry about the life of the glue!

I have been doing Lash Perfect for over three years.

I actually done my training with them when they were called Lavish Lashes.

I think they are brilliant, I got the mini kit and it came with loads of lashes, and the company even let me swap some of the shorter lashes for longer ones, that I didnt want in the kit
The customer care side is briliant they cant do enough to help you.

They do prove profitable and I find it very relaxing to do. I would definatly recommend Lash Perfect, I do believe they were the first company to start doing the semi perm lashes, they brought them over from America in 2005.

The only thing I would say is that the glue is expensive and only last a certain time (few months) from opened til it is no good. So would be a FANTASTIC idea if they made smaller bottles, or better still little 10ml tubes/ ampoules so you have got enough per person. So each person gets new fresh glue and you dont have to worry about the life of the glue!
Flirties adhesive has a life span of 12 months once opened, just thought i would let you know as it could save you some money in the long run hth

Flirties adhesive has a life span of 12 months once opened, just thought i would let you know as it could save you some money in the long run hth

wow!
That is really worth knowing I will look into that,
I use the fast drying glue, but will enquire with Flirties!
Thank you so much :hug::hug:

Hi Louise I currently use Hollywood Lashes and I have the same problem with their glue have you got their contact details and in your honest opinion would it be ok to use with Hollywood lashes.
Many thanks Karen

Hi Louise I currently use Hollywood Lashes and I have the same problem with their glue have you got their contact details and in your honest opinion would it be ok to use with Hollywood lashes.
Many thanks Karen
Hi Hun
yes you can use it with any singular lash extension system,
here is the number 0845 022 2233
tell them i told you about it and they will look after you :hug:

Hi Hun
yes you can use it with any singular lash extension system,
here is the number 0845 022 2233
tell them i told you about it and they will look after you :hug:

Louise, do Flirties lashes have a fast drying type of glue?

As far as i know we just have the one type, you could ring them to check,
what is the fast drying glue that you have been using and does it have any fumes/vapours ?

Hi just to butt in here, flirities adhesive is a fast setting glue, can now do a full set in an hour which is great!

I Did lash perfect and i really like them, :lol:

Latest posts

Back